Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Review: Murder at the Fortune Teller's Table

Murder at the Fortune Teller's Table Murder at the Fortune Teller's Table by Janet Finsilver
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Murder at the Fortune Teller’s Table is the third book in the Kelly Jackson Mystery series but Janet Finsilver and although I haven’t yet read the first two book I still thoroughly enjoyed the book. It was a great example of what a cozy mystery is. The story takes place in a small town in Northern California and is based primarily in a small bed and breakfast. I enjoyed the quirky characters and found the main character to be quite likeable. The mystery was realistic and multi layered with a great cast of suspects that kept me guessing until the end. Overall I gave the book 3.5/5 stars and would recommend it to other fans of cozy mystery novels.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment